Browsed by
Month: December 2020

Think home, think Grand Avenue

Think home, think Grand Avenue

The development of infrastructure is directly related/proportional to the growth of real estate in an area. Infrastructure developments such as airport, metro, rail connectivity and other such civic amenities not only provide public convenience but also help elevate the location aspects.
We all know that proximity to the IGI Airport helped Gurgaon establish an edge over other satellite cities. Similarly, the upcoming Jewar Airport will open several avenues for multinationals, and corporations to mark their presence around it as international travel will be easy.

property in greater noida west

The Jewar airport not only elevates the economy but also creates a pool of job opportunities for people. Therefore, the future of Greater Noida and the areas around the vicinity of Greater Noida such as Greater Noida West, Yamuna Expressway etc are all set to shine in the upcoming years.

Since the real estate sector of Greater Noida is all set to boom in the future, now is the perfect time to invest or buy a property in Greater Noida West as the region is a part of Greater Noida and is in close proximity to the Jewar airport. Samridhi Grand Avenue is the best residential project which is offering modern & spacious 3 and 2 bhk flats in Greater Noida West.

This project is equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities like central park & club house, swimming pool, landscape, sports facilities, kids play area, relaxing areas, sitting areas, and much more. This project is spread over approx 7 acres of land with a maximum area dedicated to landscape and green life for a natural environment. So, invest today at the Samridhi Grand Avenue which is the best investment option for today as well as for future.

Reasons to Settle in Noida Sector 150

Reasons to Settle in Noida Sector 150

Over the past years, Noida has been regarded as one of the major players in the real estate sector of Delhi-NCR and is all set to become the top destination for homebuyers and investors. Well, there are many good locations and sectors in Noida but known for its lush greenery and availability of luxury housing options, Noida Sector 150 is regarded as one of the most preferred residential destinations of Noida. Sector 150 of Noida is the hottest residential destination due to the following aspects along with an amazing location:

  • Connectivity: The major factor of Noida sector 150 is its connectivity as this sector enjoys extreme closeness to three expressways: DND Expressway, Noida- Greater Noida Expressway and Yamuna Expressway, making commutation smooth and hassle-free across Delhi-NCR and Agra. The Delhi Metro network is piercing its way right through the area within walking distance making it convenient to make a quick escape to any part of Delhi-NCR.
  • residential property in NoidaInfrastructure: There are reputed educational institutes such as Amity University, RPS International School, The Shriram Millenium School, Gautam Buddha University, Galgotia University, etc occupied in the proximity of Noida Sector 150. Also, the region is easily accessible to top-notch hospitals such as Jaypee multi-specialty hospital, Kailash Hospital, Yatharth Super Speciality Hospital, etc.
  • Geography: Noida Sector 150 happens to be a low-density sector, which apparently has increased the demand for housing the segment in the location.  There are several luxury projects by reputed builders but Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue, by the renowned Samridhi Group is one of the best projects in sector 150 Noida with state of the art apartments and countless amenities. The land-use planning of this sector is created with 80% of approx. 600 acres land under greenery and the rest 20% is allocated for construction activities.

All these aspects make Sector 150, Noida an ideal location for home buyers and investors. If you are planning to buy residential property in Noida, Samridhi Luxuriya Avenue is an ideal luxurious destination for you and your family in the hottest residential hub. So, book your luxury home today and start living a luxurious life in sector 150 Noida.